Tuesday 10th September – Friday 13th September
Due to the success of the introduction of the additional concert nights and the trialling of the new ticketingDue to the success of the introduction of the additional concert nights and the trialling of the new ticketingsystem last year, we will be having the same arrangements in place for 2019. Some concerts were still sellouts so it is advised to purchase your tickets as soon as possible.
1. Each school will be allocated a limited ticket allowance by WAGSMS.
2. Tickets will go on sale at 9.00am on Monday 29th July, 2019 via telephone on 9550 3900 orTickets will go on sale at 9.00am on Monday 29th July, 2019 via telephone on 9550 3900 ordirectly at the Mandurah Performing Arts Centre Box Office on site only. Ie: No internet saleswill be available. Tickets are on a first in best seats basis. Tickets will be available (if not sold outsooner) until the close of business Friday 9th August, 2019.
3. The ticket price is $25.00 per ticket. There is no student or pensioner concession on the ticket price.
4. Wheelchair and/or special need tickets can only be purchased at the box office or over the telephone on 9550 3900. Request must be made at the time of booking.
5. Should concerts not be “sold out” by the close of business on the 9th August, 2018 remaining tickets will be released and available to purchase on-line, via telephone and at the box office until the concerts commence. Please note any additional tickets purchased will not be adjacent to seats you may have previously purchased.
6. A transaction fee of $6.00 is payable on ticket purchases over the phone and online. Tickets purchased in person at the Box Office do not attract a transaction fee.
|Monday 11th March||
|Friday 3rd May||
|Friday 17th May||
|Friday 14th June||
|Mon 29th July||