Monday 30th – Friday 3rd September
The ticket sale process will be the same for 2021 as in 2019. Some concerts are sell outs and with possible COVID19 seating restrictions it is advised to purchase your tickets as soon as possible.
1. Each school will be allocated a limited ticket allowance by WAGSMS.
2. Tickets will go on sale at 9.00am on Monday 21th June, 2021 via telephone on 9550 3900 or directly at the Mandurah Performing Arts Centre Box Office on site only. Ie: No internet saleswill be available. Tickets are on a first in best seats basis. Tickets will be available (if not sold out sooner) until the close of business Friday 1st July, 2021.
3. The ticket price is $25.00 per ticket. There is no student or pensioner concession on the ticket price.
4. Wheelchair and/or special need tickets can only be purchased at the box office or over the telephone on 9550 3900. Request must be made at the time of booking.
5. Should concerts not be “sold out” by the close of business on the1st July, 2021 remaining tickets will be released and available to purchase on-line, via telephone and at the box office until the concerts commence. Please note any additional tickets purchased will not be adjacent to seats you may have previously purchased.
6. A transaction fee of $6.00 is payable on ticket purchases over the phone and online. Tickets purchased in person at the Box Office do not attract a transaction fee.
|Monday 29th March||
|Friday 30th April||
|Friday 14th May||
|Friday 18th June||
|Monday 21st June||