Wednesday 12th – Friday 14th August
Monday 17th – Wednesday 19th August
Ticketing Procedures - TBA
1. Tickets for all Crown concerts will go on sale at 10.00am on Monday 10th June, 2019. Tickets are on a first in best seats basis. There is no limit to the number of tickets that can be purchased per transaction. Concerts have “Sold Out” in the past so to guarantee your attendance, early ticket purchase is recommended.
2. The ticket price is $28.00 per ticket for 2019. There is no student or pensioner concession on the ticket price.
3. Tickets can be purchased in the following ways:
Online: www.ticketmaster.com.au (Search for Schools Make Music)
Phone: Ticketmaster on 136100 (call centre opening hours Mon - Sat 7am - 6pm)
In Person: Crown Theartre Box Office between 9am-5pm Monday - Friday
Please note for online, phone or mobile bookings there will still be the 1.95% credit cart fee will be charged at the time of purchase. A handling fee of $8.35 will also apply per transaction (not per ticket). To avoid these fees, we suggest you purchase your tickets in person at the Crown Theatre box office. Parents/Schools can organise a group booking to assist with the cost of the handling fee. There are both free and paid options for ticket delivery.
4. Wheelchair and/or special need tickets can only be purchased over the telephone on 1300 446 925. This is a dedicated Ticketmaster line for these types of booking only. Requests must be made at time of booking as changes cannot be made after the transaction has been processed.
6. Should concerts not be “sold out” tickets will be available to purchase on-line and at the box office at Crown up until the Concerts commence.
Timeline - TBA
|Monday 11th March||
|Friday 3rd May||
|Friday 17th May||
|Mon 10th June||
|Friday 14th June||