2018 Concert Series
- Mandurah: Tuesday 28th - Friday 31st August.
As concerts have sold out in the past leaving families without tickets, WAGSMS has introduced an extra two nights this year along with trialling a new ticketing system which we hope will provide parents with a better opportunity to obtain their much sort after tickets.
1. Each school will be allocated a limited ticket allowance by WAGSMS.
2. Tickets will go on sale at 9.00am on Monday 30th July, 2018 via telephone on 9550 3900 or directly at the Mandurah Performing Arts Centre Box Office on site only. Ie: No internet sales will be available. Tickets are on a first in best seats basis. Tickets will be available (if not sold out sooner) until the close of business Friday 10th August, 2018.
3. The ticket price is $25.00 per ticket. There is no student or pensioner concession on the ticket price.
4. Wheelchair and/or special need tickets can only be purchased at the box office or over the telephone on 9550 3900. Request must be made at the time of booking.
5. Should concerts not be “sold out” by the close of business on the 10th August, 2018 remaining tickets will be released and available to purchase on-line, via telephone and at the box office until the concerts commence. Please note any additional tickets purchased will not be adjacent to seats you may have previously purchased.
6. A transaction fee of $4.00 is payable on ticket purchases over the phone and online. Tickets purchased in person at the Box Office do not attract a transaction fee.
|Thurs. 8th March||
|Thurs. 29th March||
|Fri 18th May||
|Fri 22nd June||
|Mon 30th July||